Composite Trimmer Fitter
Date PostedMarch 14, 2023
Offered SalaryGBP £20 / hour
Expiration dateDecember 29, 2023
Snapdragon Composites is an established and expanding manufacturer of carbon fibre parts specialising in formula 1and high spec automotive cars.
We are a thriving business based in Liphook, Hampshire with excellent transport links via the A3 and 2 minute walk to the train station
Due to an influx of large contracts being won, we, at Snapdragon Composites require a number of skilled and experienced F1 composite laminators.
Fitter /trimmer responsibilities:
- Manufacturing composites components under controlled conditions and guidelines
- Understanding of good working practices with respect to trimming, fitting and assembly.
- Working to and following technical drawings
- Working in a safe manner in accordance with company and HSE guidelines
- Working in organised and tidy manner
Skilled & experienced Composite Laminator requirements:
- Must have previous experience in trim and assembly.
- Must be highly motivated to achieve consistently excellent results.
- Flexible approach to maintain workflow when required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Able to use handheld air tools, rivet guns etc
- Using bonding jigs and fixtures
- Having own tools
IN return, you will receive:
- Outside IR35
- 70 hours per week
- On going contract
- Fortnightly pay
- 2 x 15-minute Paid tea breaks
- Tea & coffee in our newly built canteen
- Works uniform
- Day shift £20
- Night shift £23
The working hours:
- Day shift: 08:00 – 16:30
- Night shift: 18:00 – 06:30
If you or anyone you know are interested in this F1 Composite Laminator position, please email email@example.com or APPLY NOW for this advert!