Composite F1 Laminators
Date PostedJanuary 4, 2023
Offered SalaryGBP £21
Expiration dateMarch 31, 2024
Snapdragon Composites is an established and expanding manufacturer of carbon fibre parts specialising in formula 1and high spec automotive cars.
We are a thriving business based in Liphook, Hampshire with excellent transport links via the A3 and a 2 minute walk to the train station.
Due to continued expansion, Snapdragon Composites require skilled and experienced F1 composite laminators.
Skilled & experienced Composite Laminator responsibilities:
- Manufacturing composites components under controlled conditions and guidelines
- Understanding of good working practices with respect to patterns, moulds, and finished components
- Working to and following technical drawings & Laminate manuals
- Working in a safe manner in accordance with company and HSE guidelines
- Working in organised and tidy manner
Skilled & experienced Composite Laminator requirements:
- Must have previous experience in F1 Composite Laminating
- Must be highly motivated to achieve consistently excellent results.
- Flexible approach to maintain workflow when required
- Work to tight deadlines
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Able to prep moulds and patterns
- Laminate tooling
- Have own tools, dibbers, scissors etc
IN return, you will receive:
- 70 hours per week
- On going contract
- Outside IR35
- Fortnightly pay
- 2 x 15-minute Paid tea breaks
- Works uniform
- Day shift £20 – £21 depending on experience
- Night shift £23
The working hours:
- Day shift: 08:00 – 16:30
- Night shift: 18:00 – 06:30
If you or anyone you know are interested in this F1 Composite Laminator position, please email email@example.com or APPLY NOW for this advert!